Make sure that you have the iColor ProRIP software installed, if your printer didn't come with this,
you will need to purchase it separately.
Once you have the Software, click Here for a step by step on how to install it.
1. Select the Print Mode appropriate to your toner configuration (in this case is CMYK).
2. Check the Orientation of the Toners are Correct as shown.
1. Select "Print Mode", which in this case is CMYK.
2. Select "Media Type", which in this case is UniNet IColor 1 Step Light - CMYK.
3. Select "Media Size", which in this case is A3.
4. Click the "Plus" icon to load in the artwork.
5. Select the file (Notice that the artwork hasn't flipped)
6. Click the "Print Job" icon.